CHFI v8_Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
EC-Council releases the most advanced Computer Forensic Investigation program in the world. CHFIv8 presents a detailed methodological approach to computer forensics and evidence analysis. It is a comprehensive course covering major forensic investigation scenarios that enable students to acquire hands-on experience on various forensic investigation techniques and standard tools necessary to successfully carry-out a computer forensic investigation. Battles between corporations, governments, and countries are no longer fought using physical force. Cyber war has begun and the consequences can be seen in every day life. With the onset of sophisticated cyber-attacks, the need for advanced cyber security and investigation training is a mandate in the present day. If you or your organization requires the knowledge or skills to identify, track, and prosecute the cybercriminals, then this is the course for you. This course helps students to excel in digital evidence acquisition,handling and analysis in a forensically sound manner. Acceptable in a court of law, these skills will lead to successful prosecutions in various types of security incidents such as data breaches, corporate espionage, insider threats and other intricate cases involving computer
The CHFI program is designed for all IT professionals involved with information system security, computer forensics, and incident response.
The CHFI 312-49 exam will be conducted on the last day of training (optional). Students need to pass the online Prometric exam to receive the CHFI certification.
It is strongly recommended that you attend the CEH class before enrolling into CHFI program.
CHFIv8 curriculum consists of 22 instructor-led training modules.
1. Computer Forensics in Today’s World
2. Computer Forensics Investigation Process
3. Searching and Seizing Computers
4. Digital Evidence
5. First Responder Procedures
6. Computer Forensics Lab
7. Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
8. Windows Forensics
9. Data Acquisition and Duplication
10. Recovering Deleted Files and Deleted Partitions
11. Forensics Investigation Using AccessData FTK
12. Forensics Investigation Using EnCase
13. Steganography and Image File Forensics
14. Application Password Crackers
15. Log Capturing and Event Correlation
16. Network Forensics, Investigating Logs and Investigating Network Traffic
17. Investigating Wireless Attacks
18. Investigating Web Attacks
19. Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes
20. Mobile Forensics
21. Investigative Reports
22. Becoming an Expert Witness
Thông tin liên hệ
Tòa nhà DTS - 287B Điện Biên Phủ, Quận 3, Tp.HCM
+8428 3933 8888
Phòng 505-506, Tòa nhà Sao Bắc, 04 Dã Tượng, Quận Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
Đăng ký nhận thông tin
Some text in the modal.